1. We rented a much-anticipated game from Redbox (a small $1+ price to pay for motivation).
2. I broke each of the kids' lessons up into workfolders so that each had certain items to accomplish for the day.
3. For each lesson completed, they will receive one puzzle piece (see picture).
4. When each piece is collected, they will solve the puzzle (written in code, of course, for my Sherlock and Mr. Watson).
5. The solved code will lead them to the location of the hidden game. Having completed all of their assignments for the day, they can enjoy an afternoon of free time playing it.
6. Can I play, too?